M.D.S. Kissan Education & Medical MPHW (Male) Training College
Welcome to M. D. S. Kissan Education & Medical MPHW (Male) Training School, Rewari.
Established in 2012 with noble vision to provide aspirants not only with academics , but a complete guidance for their Government Job Career.
In 2012, Overwhelmed with student’s affection, we envisioned to spread our guiding light to Haryana within coming 4 Years.
Why Should I Study MPHW(MALE) course ?
1. MPHW(MALE) is a recession proof career and is always demanding. Nursing Career is suitable for male in India.
2. MPHW(MALE) Nursing course is more cost effective rather than other medical related courses like MBBS , BDS .
3. MPHW(MALE) nursing is a great career option for future higher study in nursing like M.Sc ( Nursing ) , M.Phil or Ph.D.
4. Most of Nursing Students get their first job through campassing because of short of Nurses in India. According to Ministry of Health there has shortage of about 5 Lakh nurses/ Male Nurses in India.
5. Tremendous job prospects with lucrative salary and opportunities to go abroad like USA , Canada , Singapore , UK , Gulf Countries where Indian nurses are more demanding.
6. MPHW(MALE) Nurse can start his/ her career with a salary is about Rs20000 – Rs 30000 per month in India. After further higher qualification it can be Rs 50000 per month.
Nursing, as a career, has always been in demand. Now with more and more private hospitals and nursing homes coming up, the demand for trained nurses has increased manifold. Playing a significant role in the healthcare profession, nurses shoulder a wide variety of responsibilities. Right from taking bedside care of patients to administrating medicines to maintaining day-to-day records of patients to arranging medical equipment – a host of duties are performed by nurses. Now when it comes to courses, wide varieties of options are available for nursing aspirants.
Different types of nursing courses:
In India, various Universities and medical colleges provide diploma (MPHW(MALE)/ANM / GNM), graduate (B.Sc / PBBSc ) and postgraduate ( M.Sc) nursing courses. Besides, many institutes offer various midwifery courses.
In order to pursue higher studies or M.Sc in nursing, candidates should have a MPHW(MALE) nursing degree with the requisite marks. While studying higher in nursing, they can specialize in the following areas:
Medical Surgical Nursing
Obstetrics & Gynaecology Nursing
After qualifying with a MPHW(MALE) in nursing, candidates can work in the following domains:
.In PHC and CHC in every village nearby or anywhere in Haryana.
.Government job as MPHW(MALE) in Haryana promoted to health supervisor and further to Health Inspector in Haryana with a respectable position.
•Staff Nurse – Offers direct patient care to one person or a team of individuals.
•Assistant Nursing Superintendent/Department Supervisor.
•Deputy Nursing Superintendent
•Nursing Supervisor or Ward Sister
•Director of Nursing
•Teacher of Nursing
•Community Health Nurse (CHN)
•Nursing Service Administrators.
•Nursing Service overseas